Is there anything more American than a chili dog? Well, maybe one made with some of the best small-batch makers in the USA...
- NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 small can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 onion diced
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon Barrel Foods togarashi spice
- grated cheddar cheese
- Sausages (Bratwurst, Frankfurters, Hot Dogs)
- Brioche or Hot Dog Buns
- Sweat onion in oil until translucent, add ground beef and break apart, cook until no longer pink. Add canned tomatoes, NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the dogs, warm the buns.
- Top buns with sausage, a scoop of chili and grated cheese, douse with a little extra NW Elixir.
Pro Tip: Make the chili ahead and re-heat for easy entertaining.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today