Simple and satisfying, these dry rub wings bring the sweet, salty heat that will be the perfect teammate to your gameday beverage of choice.
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tsp. Falksalt Smoked Sea Salt Flakes
- Spicy Shark Hot Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Parsley or celery leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Pat wings dry and season generously with pepper and smoked salt (it helps to crumble the salt flake in between your fingers). Toss with a glug of olive oil.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on a baking pan. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until they’re golden crisp.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with hot honey and top with parsley or celery leaves.
Pro Tip: Try the same method for crispy chicken skins to add to Caesar salads or eat as a snack.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today