- 1 ball Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Jar Goods Classic Red Sauce
- Vermont Smoke & Cure Pepperoni Sliced Thin
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Basil leaves
- Olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Roll out dough on a floured surface (approximately 8 to 10-inch round and 1/4-inch thick.)
- Smear the sauce evenly, tear over the cheese and arrange the sliced pepperoni. Drizzle over the oil. season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until crisp and golden. Top with basil & serve.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Smoked Pepperoni & Basil Pizza | Pizza Party Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today