- 12 small rice paper rounds (8-9 inch)
- 8 oz. cooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 cup shredded cabbage or iceberg lettuce
- 1½ cups pea shoots
- 1 cup matchstick-size strips seeded English hothouse cucumber
- 1 avocado, cut into thin wedges
- ½ cup mint leaves
- One Culture Foods Spicy Tangy Funky Dipping Sauce
- Laiki Black Rice Crackers
Dip 1 rice paper round in a bowl of cold water for 10 seconds to soften slightly. Place on a clean surface and top with 1 mint leaf, a couple Laiki crackers, a little of the cabbage, pea shoots, cucumber, avocado and shrimp. Fold 1 short end over the filling and roll to enclose. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.