- 2 lbs. peeled and deveined shrimp
- Your go-to grilling fruits/veg (Recommended: Pineapple Chunks, Red Onion, Scallions ect.)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- zest of one lemon
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- sea salt
- In a bowl, mix shrimp, olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, and salt. Let marinate for 20 mins.
- Thread shrimp on metal or soaked wooden skewers, between fruit/veg.
- Grill over high heat, turning once, until shrimp are cooked, about 5-6 mins total.
- Arrange on a platter and cover with Zukali Fire Roasted Pineapple Salsa.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Grilled Shrimp & Pineapple Skewers | Grill & Chill Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today