We independently review everything we recommend. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission.
Shawarma spice roasted cauliflower and a zippy thai peanut vinaigrette make this healthy, easy salad a little bit southeast Asia, a little bit levant and a lot of goodness.
- Villa Jerada Shawarma Seasoning
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1/4 cup Eliot's Spicy Thai Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Yeak's Chruk Hot Sauce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil, salt and 1/2 tablespoon shawarma spice. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 mins.
- For the dressing, combine peanut butter, juice of half a lemon, 1/2 cup olive oil, Chruk Hot Sauce, honey and blend or whisk to incorporate. Season with salt.
- To quick pickle the onions, mix with vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil a pinch of shawarma spice (1/4 teaspoon) and let sit for 20 mins or more.
- Toss the tomatoes, cucumber, pickled onions and parsley leaves with enough vinaigrette to coat and assemble on a plate. Serve with lemon wedges.
Pro Tip: Add crispy pita chips for more crunch!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today