- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3/4 cup Watusee Chickpea Breadcrumbs
- Friend in Cheeses Smokin Padrón Jam
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour combined with 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Lettuce, (like butter lettuce or mixed greens)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 fresh rolls
- fresh lemon
- Place the pork chops between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them until just 1/4 inch thick with meat mallet or a wine bottle.
- Lightly season both sides with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Place the flour mixture, egg, and chickpea breadcrumbs in 3 separate shallow bowls. Dip the chops in the flour, the egg, and the breadcrumbs, coating both sides and all edges at each stage.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add cutlets to skillet; cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove cutlets.
- Sandwich the schnitzel on the rolls. Top with Smokin Padrón Jam, lettuce and serve with sliced lemon.
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today