Chai Spiced Chickpea Butter adds big flavor to this easy, tasty salad.
- 1 heads cauliflower, cut into 1 1/2'' florets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Field Trip Chai Spiced Chickpea Butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 425°. Toss together cauliflower florets with a glug of olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet (don't overcrowd, use two sheets if you need). Bake until cauliflower is browned and tender, 25—30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chickpea butter, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and season with salt. Toss cauliflower hot or at room temp with chickpea butter dressing and parsley leaves, serve with more lemon wedges.
Pro Tip: Pre-heat the baking sheet for extra caramelized cauliflower.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today