- 2 oz. Gin
- 6 oz. tomato juice
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz. Smokra Pickle Brine
- Dash of Tabasco or Hot Sauce
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Southern Soul Dust
- Rick’s Picks Smokra
- Large Shrimp, deveined and peeled (with tails on)
In a bowl, mix shrimp, olive oil and Soul Dust. Let marinate for 20 mins.
Grill over high heat, turning once, until shrimp are cooked, about 5-6 mins total.
Rim a glass with the Soul Dust,
Shake all other ingredients over ice and strain into ice-filled glass.
- Garnish w/ Soul Dust Shrimp, Smokra
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
“Red Snapper” Cocktail With Soul Dust Shrimp & Smokra | Grillfest Mantry