Deliciously gooey melted cheese with crispy peanuts, smoked salt and spicy honey? Yes please.
- 4 oz. asadero, chihuahua or monterrey jack cheese (any mexican style melting cheese will work).
- Hubs Honey Kissed Virginia Peanuts, crushed slightly
- The Spicy Shark Hot Honey
- Tortilla Chips
- Falksalt Smoked Sea Salt Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- To make the queso: Slice or grate the cheese and layer into a small skillet, place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with crushed peanuts, a drizzle of hot honey and a pinch of smoked salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cold beer!
Pro Tip: This is best done to order! You can finish under the broiler if the top is not browned enough (this gives it a nice caramelized flavor).