- 3-4 Lb. boneless pork shoulder
- Hot Georgia Soul BBQ Sauce
- Skillet Bacon Jam
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 6 soft buns
- 1 tbs. paprika
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. kosher Salt
- 1 tbs. dry Mustard
- Mix spice rub all over the pork.
- In a lightly greased slow cooker or dutch oven, place pork on onions, pour stock over pork, cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
- Shred pork and moisten with Hot Georgia Soul BBQ Sauce. Warm bacon jam and spread on top bun. Pile pulled pork, top with sliced apple, top bun and serve.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Pulled Pork Sandwich With Bacon Jam | Bourbon BBQ Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today