- 1/2 ripe but firm pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- The Chili Lab Piri Piri Salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice
- Miss Marjorie's Steel Drum Plantains
Prepare a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
Season pineapple with Piri Piri Salt and grill until tender and grill-marked. Transfer the slices to a cutting board and chop them.
- Put the chopped pineapple in a medium bowl and stir in the cilantro, jalapeno and lime juice. Serve with Miss Marjorie's Steel Drum Plantains.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Piri Piri Grilled Pineapple Salsa | Grillfest Vol. 2 Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today