- 1 pineapple
- 2 tbsp. Bird’s Eye Chili Rich Simple Syrup
- 2.5 oz Brooklyn Cured Sweet Sopressata, diced
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced including tops
- Amazi Plantain Chips
- Char Man Caribbean Hot Sauce
- Halve the pineapple lengthwise, remove core, cut the remaining pineapple into a grid of small squares. Use a spoon to scoop the pieces out, leaving the pineapple empty.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, stir in the green onions and sopressata until onions have softened, about 2 minutes. Stir the pineapple chunks into the wok along with the Bird’s Eye Chili Rich Simple Syrup, cook until pineapple begins to darken and glaze, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and stir constantly to keep from sticking. Cook until heated through. Fill the pineapple, sprinkle with plantain chips and douse with some Char Man Caribbean Hot Sauce.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the maker.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today