- Baby Back Ribs or Spare Ribs
- Ogre Sauce
- Laguna Summer Smoke Salt
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Season ribs generously with salt and pepper, place each rack on a double layer of foil, wrap racks individually and place on baking sheets.
- Bake ribs until tender but not falling apart, about 2.5 hours. Unwrap ribs, reserve any juices. Let ribs cool (they will grill better).
- Heat grill to med-high. Combine juices and BBQ Sauce.
- Grill ribs, basting with barbecue sauce until coated and heated through.
- Transfer to a cutting board, cut, serve with extra BBQ Sauce, smoked salt on the side and cold beer.
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today