The iconic Louisiana sandwich gets a hit of heat from Red Clay Hot sauce and spiced gulf shrimp.
- 1 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
- spice rub (1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp garlic powder, ½ tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper) or use any rub you have on hand.
- 1 french baguette, cut into fourths and toasted
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 tbsp Red Clay Bourbon Barrel Aged Verde Hot Sauce
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- handful of arugula
Heat a drizzle of oil a large skillet over medium high heat. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and sprinkle with the spice rub. Add the shrimp to the hot pan and saute for 4-5 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the shrimp are cooked through.
Combine mayo and hot sauce, spread on baguette, layer on tomato, arugula and shrimp.
- Top with a couple more dashes of hot sauce.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
New Orleans Shrimp Po’ Boy | South In Yo’ Mouth Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today