Skip to content
Mustard Spiced Wings with Smoked Honey
- 2 tablespoons Best Friends Honey Smoked Pecan & Cinnamon Honey
- 4 tablespoons Tin Dry Mustard Spice
- 1 – 1 ½ pounds chicken drumettes and/or wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine chicken, mustard spice, olive oil and honey in a bowl to marinate at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours; bring to room temperature before cooking.
- On an oiled baking sheet in a 400 degree oven, bake chicken wings in a single layer until golden and cooked through, 40-45 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Serve with more drizzled smoked honey, a squeeze of lemon and a cold beer.