- 2 slice rustic sourdough bread, 1 inch thick
- 3 oz. La Quercia Borsellino Salami, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb. mixed mushrooms, such cremini, shiitake, and oyster, trimmed and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 eggs (either fried or poached)
- small knob of butter
- olive oil
- grated pecorino or parmesan cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In small frying pan on a high heat, fry Borsellino in a little olive oil until crisp and golden, add mushrooms and turn the heat down to medium, add butter and season with salt and pepper.
- When the mushrooms are cooked down, toast bread, spoon mushrooms on toast and top with egg, parsley, grated cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Mushroom Toast With Salami | All Day Breakfast Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today