4 cups brewed coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated or ground ginger
- 4 cardamom pods or cloves (if available)
- Honey or Sugar (If you like it sweet)
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine coffee and spices until the water just starts to boil. Allow it to simmer gently for 2 minutes, and remove from the heat.
- Stir well. Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Moroccan Spiced Coffee | Spice Route Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today