- 3 pounds chicken thighs
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken Stock
- SAN ANGEL MOLE NEGRO
- Sesame Seed
Bring an authentic taste of Mexico to you kitchen with this Chicken Mole Recipe using San Angel Mole Negro sauce.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Lay chicken thighs in a baking dish next to each other in a single layer. Add stock to cover chicken most of the way, it’s okay if the thighs aren’t completely covered. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour. 3) Remove from oven, take thighs out of liquid (reserve liquid), shred chicken.
4) Combine one jar of San Angel Black Mole and 1 cup of cooking liquid in a pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
5) Add shredded chicken and combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
// Serve with rice and beans
// Serve in warm flour tortillas
Garnishes with what you got: avocado. cilantro, sliced radish, fresh lime…
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot and it helps other people see the recipe.
Mole Negro Shredded Chicken | Hecho En America Mantry
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today