- Hernán Mole Poblano
- 3 Lbs. Chicken Thighs and Legs
- Pernicious Pickling Co. Pickled Red Onions
- Radish (Sliced Thin)
- 8 6" flour tortillas, warmed
- Cover chicken pieces with water and 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to a simmer and cook until chicken is done, about 25 minutes. Remove chicken and pull meat from bone.
- In a medium sauce pan, add jar of mole paste to one cup broth or water, stir and simmer over low to medium heat until fully blended for 2-4 minutes.
- Add chicken and simmer with sauce for 2-4 minutes.
- Fill tortillas with mole, top with pickled onions, radish and serve with a cold beer!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Mole Chicken Tacos | Taco Truck Mantry