- 4 (8 ounces) firm white fish fillets, bones removed
- 1 cup Hamakua Black Peppah Macadamia Nuts, ground fine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 4 soft rolls
- butter lettuce
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp Jule’s Gourmet Foods Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- Brush a aluminum foil lined baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Season fish with salt, drizzle with oil and place on foil, bake for 5 minutes.
- Combine macadamia nuts, lemon zest and olive oil.
- Divide the nut mixture among the tops of the 4 fillets, patting the mixture to spread and adhere to the fillets. Return to the oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and fish flakes.
- Spread a little jerk mayo (prepared by mixing 1/2 cup mayo to 1 tbsp Jule's Jamaican Jerk sauce) on each roll, top with crusted fish fillet and butter lettuce. Serve with lime wedges and beer.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Macadamia Nut Crusted Fish Sandwich With Jerky Mayo | Island Time Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today