- 8 Grey Ghost Lemon Sugar Cookies
- 1 Pint Raspberry Sorbet
- Turn up your freezer and make sure that pint is really frozen!
- Using a large serrated knife, lay the pint on it's side and cut into 1/2 inch strips (including the pint container).
- Peel the container away from the sorbet, giving you a perfect circular disk.
- Place between two Grey Ghost Lemon Sugar Cookies.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Lemon Cookie Sorbet Sandwich | Pizza Party Mantry