KPOP Honey Glaze brings sweet chili heat to these easy vegetarian Korean tacos using our favorite flower, cauliflower.
- KPOP Honey Glaze
- 1 small head cauliflower
- cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 serrano peppers, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop or tear cauliflower into bite-sized pieces or "florets" (smaller pieces roast more quickly). Toss cauliflower with 3-4 tablespoon of KPOP Sauce until nicely coated. Roast cauliflower for 20-25 minutes.
- Warm tortillas in a dry pan for 20 seconds per side.
- Top tortillas with cauliflower, serranos, cotija cheese and serve with a cold beer!
Pro Tip: Pre-heat the baking pan for the cauliflower in the oven to develop better color.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today