- 4 oz. tomato juice
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1.5 oz gin
- 1/2 oz People's Choice Jerky "Carne Seca - Limon Con Chile" Jerky
- 1 tablespoon Karma Sauce Tommy Tomatillo Salsa
- Chop jerky to a fine powder.
- Rub the juicy side of the lime along the lip of a glass and press into jerky to rim the glass. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice and stir gently, garnish with lime wedge.
Pro Tip: Chill the glass 30 minutes before for a frosty look and colder cocktail.
Recipe Video Here:
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the maker.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today