This simple, refreshing bowl of chilled Udon with hot, juicy steak is the perfect weeknight dinner thanks to our new obsession, Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce.
- 1/4 cup Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce
- 1 lb. Hanger Steak
- 16 oz. fresh udon noodles, or ramen noodles, rice noodles.
- 1 cup fresh herbs, stems removed (cilantro, thai basil, mint)
- Cook the fresh Udon for 45 seconds in boiling water until chewy (don't cook too long or they will be soggy). Strain and run under cold water until chilled. Drain.
- Rub steak with olive oil, grill on high heat until medium-rare.
- Toss fresh herbs, Japanese Barbecue Sauce and Udon in a bowl and top with grilled steak. Douse in more Barbecue Sauce to taste.
Pro Tip: If you have the time, marinate the steak for up to a day in Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce!