- 7oz. Island Trollers Wild Caught Jalapeño Albacore
- extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 big slices fresh bread
- pickled red onions (recipe follows)
1) In a medium bowl, combine tuna, parley, lemon juice and a splash of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
2) Divide tuna salad among 4 slices bread; top with pickled onions. Serve.
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1) Place onion slices in a bowl. Pour vinegar and 1/2 cup warm water over onion. Stir in sugar and season with salt;
2) Let stand about 30 minutes until slightly pickled, cover and refrigerate.