- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Israeli Couscous
- Holy Smoke Olive Oil
- fresh parsley leaves
- 3-4 lemons, halved
- Boil the couscous in 4 cups of salted water until tender. Remove from the heat, drain and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Brush lemons with oil and grill cut side down until caramelized.
- Toss couscous with smoked olive oil, parsley, salt and squeeze over juice of one grilled lemon.
- Serve on a platter with extra grilled lemons around the side.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Israeli Couscous With Smoked Olive Oil | Grill & Chill Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today