- 6 eggs
- 1oz People’s Choice Machaca
- Santa Fe Ole New Mexico Green Chile
- Monterey jack cheese
- large tortillas
- avocado, sliced
- olive oil
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add a couple spoonfuls of roasted Green Chile and the Machaca, saute until the beef is coated in oil and the chile is warmed through.
- Beat the eggs, sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour the eggs over the chile and machaca, cook, stirring until the eggs are just set, about 3 minutes. Keep warm.
- Warm tortillas in a dry pan. Build the burrito by layering the eggs, avocado, roasted green chile and cheese. Fold in the two sides and roll up tightly.
- Serve with Hot Sauce.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Huevos Con Machaca Burritos | American Desert Mantry