- 12oz Sfoglini Everything Bagel Fusilli
- 4oz Aux Délices des Bois Pancetta, cut into lardons
- Nonna’s Smoky Sauce
- Fresh Basil
- Pecorino or Parmesan
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat a glug of olive oil in a pan over med-high heat, add pancetta and sauté until crisp.
- Add sauce, warm and toss with fusilli.
- Top with grated parmesan and fresh basil.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Herb Pancetta & Smoky Fusilli | Eurotrip Mantry