Grilled chicken with peppers, a hit of Portland's own Thrive sauce and acidity from fresh lime makes this an instant (and easy) backyard classic.
- 2-3 lbs. chicken drumettes or wings
- 6 Anaheim peppers
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 4-5 tablespoons Extra Special Thrive Sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced thin
- olive oil
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Toss the Anaheim peppers in olive oil and season with salt.
- Pat the chicken dry, in a separate bowl, toss with olive oil and salt.
- Grill the wings until cooked through and the peppers until soft and charred.
- In a bowl, add the grilled wings to the Thrive Sauce, toss to coat.
- Return drumettes to the grill for a couple of minutes to caramelize..
- Toss the wings with the green onions and a squeeze of a lime wedge, layer on top of the grilled peppers with an extra drizzle of Thrive Sauce.
- Serve with more limes and cold beer.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today