- Quinn Hickory Smoked Cheddar Popcorn
- 3 heads romaine hearts, sliced lengthwise in 1/2
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup, plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus shaved Parmesan for serving
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a blender, combine the garlic, lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Drizzle in 3/4 cup olive oil to emulsify. Add the Parmesan and pulse.
- Gently toss the hearts of romaine in remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill on medium heat for 2 minutes, until grill marks appear and the romaine becomes wilted.
- Plate and garnish with shaved parmesan and Hickory Smoked Popcorn.
Pro Tip: Top w/ Crispy Bacon!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Grilled Romaine Salad With Smoked Popcorn “Croutons” | Grillfest Mantry