A grilled version of a DIY cobb salad, subbing in bbq chicken and jalapeno cheddar popcorn for a little crunch.
- 1 lb. boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 corn cobs
- 1 cup Poppy Jalapeno Cheddar Popcorn
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Southern Soul Sweet Georgia Soul BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp. Southern Soul Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Extra Special Thrive Sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grill chicken thighs, brushing with southern soul and caramelizing until cooked through. Slice thinly.
- Char corn on all sides and take off the cob, toss with Southern Soul Seasoning.
- For the dressing, mix the Thrive sauce, lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the salad by arranging the popcorn, mint leaves, corn, chicken tomatoes and avocado in a large bowl and top with the thrive dressing.
- Drizzle a little extra BBQ sauce over the chicken and serve ( you can toss the salad before serving or let guest assemble their own by leaving the ingredients separate).
Pro Tip: Add crispy grilled bacon for a big flavor hit!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today