Chargrilled cabbage and bacon goodness matches perfectly to this bold and smoky dressing. A simple, grilled take on the classic steakhouse wedge salad to serve with any meaty main.
- 1 head green cabbage
- 1 oz. Savage Jerky Co. Maple Buffalo Bacon Jerky or crispy bacon
- 1/4 cup NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon Barrel Foods Togarashi
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- olive oil
- Quarter cabbage (do not remove the core so each quarter stays intact), rub with olive oil and season with togarashi spice.
- Over med-high heat, grill cabbage until charred and softened in the middle, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, mix the NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce with yogurt and season with salt (if too thick, loosen with a glug of olive oil).
- Plate cabbage, top with yogurt dressing, crumbled bacon jerky and more togarashi spice.
Pro Tip: Don't be afraid to blacken the cabbage, it develops big flavor to offset the bacon and smoky dressing!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today