Chargrilled cabbage and bacon goodness matches perfectly to this bold and smoky dressing. A simple, grilled take on the classic steakhouse wedge salad to serve with any meaty main.
- 1 head green cabbage
- 1 oz. Savage Jerky Co. Maple Buffalo Bacon Jerky or crispy bacon
- 1/4 cup NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon Barrel Foods Togarashi
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- olive oil
- Quarter cabbage (do not remove the core so each quarter stays intact), rub with olive oil and season with togarashi spice.
- Over med-high heat, grill cabbage until charred and softened in the middle, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, mix the NW Elixirs Hott Smoke Sauce with yogurt and season with salt (if too thick, loosen with a glug of olive oil).
- Plate cabbage, top with yogurt dressing, crumbled bacon jerky and more togarashi spice.
Pro Tip: Don't be afraid to blacken the cabbage, it develops big flavor to offset the bacon and smoky dressing!