4 ears corn, shucked.
- Uncle Murle's BBQ
- 4505 Meats Green Chili Lime Cracklins or Chicharrones
- shaved/crumbled cheese (pecorino or cotija or parmesan works well)
- Wright BBQ Company Wright Rub
- Preheat grill to high and heat for 10 minutes. (Alternatively, preheat grill pan to high.) Add corn and cook, turning often, until charred all over, about 10 minutes.
- Spread BBQ Sauce over warm corn and season with Wright Rub, add crumbled Cracklins and shredded cheese.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime and cold beer.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube