- 2 Bananas
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- Unna Bakery Swedish Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Chocolate Chips
- Trim stem ends of bananas; halve lengthwise through peels (leave peels on) and set aside.
- Heat oiled grill to medium.
- Lightly brush bananas with honey. Cook, cut sides-down, until grill marks appear, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook until bananas start to pull away from peel and soften, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove bananas from grill; place on a serving platter. Brush cut sides of bananas with remaining 1 teaspoon maple syrup; sprinkle with crumbled cookies and Drizzle with melted peanut butter
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
1/4 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
2-3 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon honey
½ cup melted chocolate chips
- Place Tru-Nut and water into a small bowl and stir, adding more water until mixture has the consistency of maple syrup. Add honey and melted chocolate.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today