- 2 Bananas
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- Unna Bakery Swedish Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Chocolate Chips
- Trim stem ends of bananas; halve lengthwise through peels (leave peels on) and set aside.
- Heat oiled grill to medium.
- Lightly brush bananas with honey. Cook, cut sides-down, until grill marks appear, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook until bananas start to pull away from peel and soften, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove bananas from grill; place on a serving platter. Brush cut sides of bananas with remaining 1 teaspoon maple syrup; sprinkle with crumbled cookies and Drizzle with melted peanut butter
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
1/4 cup Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
2-3 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon honey
½ cup melted chocolate chips
- Place Tru-Nut and water into a small bowl and stir, adding more water until mixture has the consistency of maple syrup. Add honey and melted chocolate.