- 2 cups Grady’s Cold Brew coffee
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, plus extra for the bottom of the molds
- Bourbon Barrel Foods Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 2 oz. bourbon (optional)
- Set aside 1/3 cup of cream and sweeten with bourbon smoked sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour a ½ inch of cream into the bottom of each mold, freeze until solid.
- Mix the cold brew, cream, bourbon and sugar (to taste) until the sugar is dissolved. Carefully pour the chilled coffee mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Cover the top with foil, and insert the sticks. Freeze.
- Un-mold the popsicles by submerging the mold in hot water.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today