Cocktail in shaved ice form! This refreshing G & T Granita pairs perfectly with freshly shucked oysters for an easy cocktail party trick.
- 8 oz. Sparkmouth Tonic
- 2 oz. Devine Genever Gin
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 6 oysters ( Royal Miyagi or Kusshi work great)
- Juice the cucumber by blending with 1/2 cup of water.
- Combine gin, tonic, cucumber juice and lime juice.
- Freeze the mixture for 3+ hours.
- Scrape with a fork to give a softer texture.
- Serve with chilled, fresh shucked oysters over crushed ice.
Pro Tip: Pre-chill the container so the granita freezes faster.
Recipe Video Here:
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today