- 3 tbsp 4th & Heart Original Ghee
- FilFil Garlic Hot Sauce To Taste
- 2½ pounds rainbow carrots, tops trimmed to about ½”, halved
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss carrots and lemon with Filfil Garlic Sauce and Ghee in a large roasting pan to coat; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until carrots are tender and lemons are caramelized, 35 minutes.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Ghee Roast Carrots With FilFil Hot Sauce | Out Of Africa Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today