- O Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 Package Community Grains Pappardelle
- 2 cups mixed mushrooms such as shiitake, oyster and cremini
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino or parmesan
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta water
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Put the garlic olive oil in a hot frying pan and add the mushrooms, cook for 4-5 minutes until softened and season with salt and pepper add the thyme.
- Cook the pasta and toss with the mushrooms. Top with pecorino, parsley and a drizzle of roasted garlic oil.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Garlic & Mushroom Pappardelle | Little Italy Mantry