Bacon Jam provides the turf and fresh fried snapper delivers the surf in this crowd-pleasing sandwich.
We independently review everything we recommend. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission.
- 2 snapper or white fish fillets, de-boned
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- Caribeque Seasoning Blend
- Terrapin Ridge Chipotle Sauce
- Terrapin Ridge Hot Pepper Bacon Jam
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- brioche buns
- In a skillet, heat a bit of oil over med-high heat. Coat the snapper fillets in Caribeque Seasoning and fry until lightly golden on each side and cooked through (about 2 minutes per side).
- Combine shredded cabbage, 2-3 tablespoon of chipotle sauce and lime juice, season with salt.
- Toast brioche buns, brush one side with bacon jam and the other with chipotle sauce. Layer on fried fish fillet and coleslaw. Serve with a cold beer!
Pro Tip: You can salt the cabbage using 1-2 tsp of salt for 30 mins to an hour before making the slaw to draw out some extra moisture and give optimum crunch.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today