- 8 oz. Father’s Country Ham
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1/2 cups water
- Blackberry Farm Smoked Onion Jam
- Fry Ham. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Pour in the coffee and water, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, bring to a simmer.
- Spoon over the ham and add a dollop of Smoked Onion Jam.
- Serve with fried eggs, grits and strong coffee.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Fried Country Ham With Smoked Onion Red Eye Gravy | Tennessee Road Trip