Cole Slaw goes on a trip to Spain and gets spiked with Aurelia's Chorizo providing the perfect base for these healthy fish tacos.
- 1lb. white fish fillet (snapper, mahi-mahi, halibut or cod) cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 oz. Aurelia's Chorizo Snack Sticks, diced small
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- Spice Mode Mexican Taco Seasoning
- Over medium heat, fry the chorizo in the olive oil for about 5 minutes until the oil is a deep red and the chorizo begins to crisp. Remove the chorizo with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- For the slaw, combine cabbage, chorizo, yogurt, lime juice and a pinch of Spice Mode seasoning and mix.
- Dust the fish with Spice Mode seasoning and fry in the chorizo infused oil about 3 minutes per side (flipping once).
- Warm tortillas in a dry pan.
- Top tortillas with, slaw, fish and a sprig of cilantro, serve with a cold beer!
Pro Tip: Spoon over any extra chorizo oil left in the pan (it is packed with flavor).