- 1 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 racks spare ribs (cleaned, membranes removed)
- 3/4 cup Franklin Espresso BBQ Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Combine salt, dry mustard, paprika, cayenne and pepper. Add rub on ribs, place each rack on a double layer of foil, wrap racks individually and place on baking sheets.
3) Bake ribs until tender but not falling apart, about 3 hours. Unwrap ribs, reserve any juices. Let ribs cool (They will grill better)
4) Heat grill to med-high. Combine juices and BBQ Sauce
5) Grill ribs, basting with barbecue sauce until coated and heated through
6) Transfer to a cutting board, cut, serve with extra BBQ Sauce, cold beer.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Espresso BBQ Ribs | Coffee & A Smoke Mantry