1 jar Mina Shakshuka Sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley to garnish.
- Pour Mina Shakshuka sauce in a large tagine or skillet.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once simmering, reduce the heat to medium low, just enough heat to maintain a simmer.
- Crack eggs over the top, cover and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked and the yolks are partially runny.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve immediately with crusty bread.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Eggs Poached in Shakshuka | Spice Route Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today