- 3 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons Dragon's Blood Elixir Hot Sauce
1) Preheat grill to high.
2) Pat wings dry, in a bowl toss wings with oil and season with salt.
3) Grill wings until cooked through.
4) In a large skillet melt butter and Dragon’s Blood Elixir together.
5) Add grilled wings and toss to coat.
6) Serve with cold beers.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Dragon’s Blood Wings| Mountain Man Mantry