1 pork tenderloin (about 1lb.) trimmed, silver skin removed
- Bravado Spice Co. Crimson Seasoning
- 4 potato rolls (like Martin’s)
- Doux South Angry Cukes
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Place pork in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and Crimson Seasoning. In a separate bowl, toss spring onions with olive oil and crimson seasoning. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill for medium-low heat. Grill pork, turning once after first 20 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 15 minutes before thinly slicing. Grill onions until soft and charred.
- Serve spiced pork with angry cukes, tortillas and grilled onions.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Crimson Spiced Pork Tenderloin | Campfire Cookout Vol. 3 Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today