- 1 pound russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, diced medium
- ½ Stick Vermont Smoke & Cure Summer Sausage
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Just Cook Herb & Coffee Rub
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss together potatoes, onion, summer sausage and olive oil. Season with Herbed Coffee Rub.
2) Roast until until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife and sausage is caramelized.
3) Top with a couple fried eggs, serve with a bacon bloody mary.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Coffee Summer Sausage Hash | Campfire Cookout Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today