2.5 lbs. mussels, debearded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons Entube curry paste
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Bread or Flatbread for serving
- Heat olive oil in a pot, saute onion until soft, add curry paste and cook, stirring, until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 can coconut milk, and bring to a simmer, add mussels; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mussels open, about 8 minutes. (Discard any that do not open.)
- Stir in cilantro, sprinkle a little over the top for garnish and finish with a squeeze of lime. Serve with bread to soak up the goodness!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Coconut Curry Mussels | Spice Route Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today