- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded queso quesadilla cheese or oaxaca or mozzarella
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces chorizo
- tortilla chips for dipping
- Sweat chorizo and garlic over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- In a small cast iron skillet or ceramic dish, add the cheese and broil until melted. top with drained chorizo and serve immediately with chips
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Chorizo Queso Fundido | Tailgate Tour Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today