- 1/4 cup of Maple Sriracha Verde
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 8 bamboo skewers soaked (6inch.) in water at least 1 hour
1) Cut chicken thighs into 1.5" cubes, skewer chicken.
2) Melt butter and Sriracha Verde together in a small pot.
3) Light a grill. Brush the chicken with oil and grill over moderate heat, turning, until just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
4) Just before removing them from the grill, brush the skewers with the Sriracha Butter, serve with more Sriracha for dipping.